Cleanup packing lists.
- Use BUREMOVE to strip binutils tools not installed by the base/binutils package.
- Update BUREMOVE logic in devel/binutils to cope with the base package which installs tools without a BUTARGET- prefix.
- Use MANPREFIX for BUREMOVE to handle the PREFIX=/usr case used by base/binutils.
- Remove binutils headers and libraries explicitly from the staging area for base/binutils.
- Add missing plist entries for binutils binaries installed under a BUTARGET subdirectory.
- Drop plist entries from devel/binutils that are now properly removed. Previously the binaries for Windows tools like dlltool were removed from the staging area but the manpages were still left in the package.
- Bump PORTREVISION.
This is a recommit of r476186 but with the update to the pkg-plist of
devel/binutils and PORTREVISION bump.