ixl(4): Fix 2.5 and 5G speeds reporting and update shared code
Fix 2.5 and 5G speeds reporting and update shared code with recent
- Update expected FW API versions for X710 and X722 adapters
- Define pointers related to Preservation Rules Module
- Add definitions for Shadow RAM pointers to new modules: 5th and 6th FPA, and Preservation Rules Module.
- Add I40E_RX_PTYPE_PARSER_ABORTED definition, so the driver will know opcode for parser aborted packets.
- Add the new filter types needed for custom cloud filters.
- Add support for Minimum Rollback Revision
- Fix RX_ONLY mode for unicast promiscuous on VLAN
- Add EEE LPI status check for X722 adapters
- Fix PHY type identifiers for 2.5G and 5G adapters
- Fix update link data for X722
- Increase the timeout value for PF reset to give PF more time to finish reset if it is loaded with filters.
- Added support for Min Rollback Revision for 4 more X722 modules
- Fix reporting of Active Optical Cable media type
- Add flags and fields for double VLAN processing
- Fix potentially uninitialized variables in NVM code
Reviewed by: kbowling@, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tested by: email@example.com
Sponsored by: Intel Corporation
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D31565
(cherry picked from commit abf774528d7e497460510b0026db85e30f054142)