[net80211] RX parameter shuffle in net80211 in preparation for 4x4 NICs and 160MHz channels.
- Migrate the rx_params stuff out from ieee80211_freebsd.h where it doesn't belong - this isn't freebsd specific anymore.
- Don't use a hard-coded number of chains in the ioctl header; now we can shuffle MAX_CHAINS around so it can be used in the right spot.
- Extend the signal/noisefloor levels in the mimo stats struct to userland to include the signal and noisefloor levels for each 20MHz slice of a 160MHz channel.
- Bump the number of EVM pilots in preparation for 4x4 and 160MHz channels.
- ath(4), STA mode
- iwn(4), STA mode
- local ath10k port, STA mode
- 11ax chips will come with 5GHz 8x8 hardware for lots of MU-MIMO - I'll re-bump it at that point.
- This breaks the driver and ifconfig ABI; please recompile the kernel, ifconfig and wpa_supplicant/hostapd.