- User Since
- Feb 2 2018, 8:33 PM (106 w, 5 d)
Sep 11 2018
landed in different revision.
Mar 23 2018
sorry about dribbling in the last set of fixes. that should address all the issues raised.
- -rebased against master to pull in getrandom and added annotation.
- removed line break.
- formatting fixed a few missing annotations added.
Mar 16 2018
- addresses brook's comments.
- adds annotations for COMPAT* i.e. COMPAT10,7,...
- adds annotations for NOSTD calls
- reformats everything to not exceed 80 columns.
- adds/removes some comments.
- also fixes annotation for pwrite
Mar 9 2018
- Added SAL annotations for COMPAT11 syscalls.
Mar 8 2018
If everyone is happy with the documentation and new annotations I think this is ready to land.
-rebased against latest HEAD.
Mar 7 2018
- replaced tab with spaces for uniform formatting.
- tiny wording change in documentation.
- fixed incorrect annotation for cpuset_getdomain.
- -added annotations for remaining calls of type COMPAT and STD for consistency/completeness.
- Added documentation for annotations to header comment block.
got it, was confused about the reason for the mismatch between audit tag and name...
Mar 5 2018
- Added a note about SAL annotations to header comments re: emaste and jhb's comments.
- added annotatations for gethostname, sethostname, revoke, pathconf.
Mar 2 2018
- added missing annotations for send and recv.
Feb 26 2018
-fixed kevent annotation -removed cheri relavent comment -fixed syscall type for call 460, picked up difference from cheribsd.
- related changes