graphics/mupdf: Update to version 1.10a.
- Remove unnecessary WRKSRC definition.
- Do not strip binaries that are already stripped.
- Remove old patches.
- Headline changes: -FictionBook (FB2) e-book support. -Simple SVG parser (a small subset of SVG only). -mutool convert: a new document conversion tool and interface. -Multi-threaded rendering in mudraw. -Luratech decoders for JBIG2 and JPEG2000 (commercial releases only). -Optional JPEG-XR support (not included by default for security reasons). -Updated base 14 fonts from URW. -New CJK font with language specific variants. -Hyperlink support in EPUB.
- Reduced memory use: -New tool muraster: example printer driver with limited RAM usage and automatic banding. -Alpha channel is now optional in pixmaps. -More aggressive purging of cached objects. -Partial image decoding for lower memory use when banding.
- Reduced code size when building with a subset of features: -Reduced default set of built-in CMap tables to the minimum required. -FZ_ENABLE_PDF, _XPS, _JS, to disable features at compile time. -Function level linking.
- Interface changes and cleanups: -Dropped pdf object generation numbers from public interfaces. -Simplified PDF page, xobject, and annotation internals. -Closing and freeing devices and writers are now separate steps. -Improved PDF annotation editing interface (still a work in progress). -Document writer interface. -Banded image writer interface.