Return to pool due to multiple maintainer timeouts
My reasoning here is that ImageMagick is a rather "high profile" port and instead of waiting for someone to submit a PR, wait for another timeout and ask for adoption I think it's better to proactively announce that maintainership is available.
This port is also outdated (about 6 months)
kwm, please don't take this the wrong way and I understand if you're busy/unavailable due to the current situation. We appreciate the time you've spent on maintaining ImageMagick :-)