- MDBtools switched to a new fork on Github with a new maintainer
- Update with several new features, enhancement, bug fixes and cleanup
- Updates from 0.8.2 to 0.9.1
- Adds several dependencies
- Changes to new repo
- Corrects installation of man pages
- Splits NLS (gettext) as an option
- Removes gmdb2 GUI, since this will come back as own repo 
- Remove files/patch-doc_Makefile.am
- Add files/patch-src_libmdb_index.c and files/patch-src_libmdb_options.c
- Cleanup pkg-descr
- Update pkg-plist
First draft was submitted as a new port 'databases/mdbtools-dev' by Thaddeus Covert <email@example.com> in PR 250515.
Thaddeus agrees that the new features should be added to the existing port mdbtools-dev instead of a new port. I then made significant additions and modifications to the port.
Tested on Poudriere (amd64, i386). 'portlint -AC' is fine.