Maintainer added some patches because of missing headers in the released version.
ncmpc 0.41 - (2020-10-16)
- new main loop (copying code from MPD, replacing boost::asio)
- library page: fix crash bug
- lyrics: remove the "lyricwiki" plugin because the site is gone
ncmpc 0.40 - (2020-10-07)
- fix crash when range selection includes ".."
- fix another crash with a very narrow terminal window
- another jumping cursor fix for large scroll-offset values
- show elapsed time of streams
ncmpc 0.39 - (2020-08-21)
- library page: skip tags when there is only one value
- fix jumping cursor with large scroll-offset values
- key bindigs page: fix crash bug
- key bindigs page: eliminate bogus message "Did you forget to Apply your changes?"
Submitted by Laurent Cimon <email@example.com> (maintainer) in PR 250421
Tested on Poudriere (amd64, i386). 'portlint' is happy except for one warning:
'WARN: Makefile: COLORS is listed in OPTIONS_DEFINE, but no PORT_OPTIONS:MCOLORS appears.'
I think, this is because of using meson for the build process?