Where and why did I enter the capability mode?
- fsdb calls setup() from the fsck_ffs directory, which opens the arg device
- doing cap_enter() inside wouldn't allow el_init() to open termcap.db and el_source() to open ~/.editrc
- Hence, I did a cap_enter after el_source() inside cmdloop()
Why did I use cap_pwd and cap_grp casper services
- printactive() from fsdbutil.c calls getpwuid() and getgrgid()
- printactive() is called before entering the capabality mode, hence I checked if the casper service is opened or not in fsdbutil.c
- printactive() is also called after entering the capability mode, for fsdb commands such as *active*. Hence, casper service was needed here