My efforts to cleanup some legacy and improve port:
- get rid of @[un]exec in pkg-plist
- @exec mkdir -p %%PIDDIR%% goes to PLIST_DIRS
- @unexec echo goes away, let pkg handle PIDDIR removal
- @sample is the only line left, it goes to PLIST_FILES
- This leaves us with empty pkg-plist, remove it.
- The port has PORTDOCS which makes DOCS option a MUST, adding it
- remove patch test_supervisorctl.py. Failing test is already disabled upstream.
- regenerate patch-supervisor_options.py to make it PORTish
- patch-supervisor-tests-test_supervisorctl.py - fix failing test, regenerate (makepatch created it under slightly different name, mind it during commit)
TODO: the port still lacks license. supervisor itself uses REPOZE licence, e.g. ports with the same licence are py-repoze.who/Makefile, py-repoze.xmliter/Makefile
but supervisor has a bundle of licenses in it's LICENSES.txt, I just don't know how to put it/them into port properly. I'd appreciate any hints.