- PC/SC can recognize several card for some pourposes and some utilities use the first recognized card. This can be avoid with the filter option.
- Some more information about this matter can found on the author's blog: https://ludovicrousseau.blogspot.de/2015/12/remove-andor-customize-pcsc-reader-names.html
- rP436972: devel/pcsc-lite: Add option for activating filters.
- After the port was built, and with two card readers attached to my PC, I have run the following commands:
- env PCSCLITE_FILTER_IGNORE_READER_NAMES="<card regex>" pcscd
- env PCSCLITE_FILTER_IGNORE_READER_NAMES="<card regex>" pcscd -H
- pcsc_scan # <- security/pcsc-tools are needed for this.
Only the card reader that does not match the regular expression should appear on the screen.
Hmm, I made another change on this, I'd say it's better to add this as option, to [at least] not make surprise for people/companies who currently not expecting this option as default.
I'll upload my changes plus what @mat suggests to the PR you opened for this, would you please update this diff with that?