MFC r353491 by eugen:
Add missing port to the list of needed tools in the README file
describing locale rebuild process:
tools/tools/locale: allow POSIX target to be built in parallel
While it's rarely used target, more so a one not used during the
buildworld, it helps when it's not taking hours (literally).
MFC r364245 by hrs:
- Update to Unicode CLDR v35 (Unicode 12.0).
- Update tools/tools/locale to add make targets to automatically generate locale source files. With this change, just typing "make obj && make -j4" will rebuild them. Check README for more details.
- Fix issues in ja_JP ctypedef and range specification support in utf8-rollup.pl.
- Add a temporary patch for UnicodeData.txt to fix code ranges of CJK Ideograph Extension A and Extension B.
- tools/cldr2def.pl: Use eucJP for ja_JP ctypedef because eucJP is not compatible with UTF-8.
- tools/convert_map.pl: Add a verbose error message.
- tools/utf8-rollup.pl: Normalize entries to use Unicode, not UTF-8.
MFC r368404 by hrs:
Fix the source directory when installing the results. The install
target did not install them actually.