MFC r352630: Make nvme(4) driver some more NUMA aware.
- For each queue pair precalculate CPU and domain it is bound to.
If queue pairs are not per-CPU, then use the domain of the device.
- Allocate most of queue pair memory from the domain it is bound to.
- Bind callouts to the same CPUs as queue pair to avoid migrations.
- Do not assign queue pairs to each SMT thread. It just wasted
resources and increased lock congestions.
- Remove fixed multiplier of CPUs per queue pair, spread them even.
This allows to use more queue pairs in some hardware configurations.
- If queue pair serves multiple CPUs, bind different NVMe devices to