MFC r352082, r352103: Fix number of problems found while testing on SAT devices.
- Remove incomplete and dangerous ata_res decoding from ata_do_cmd().
Instead switch all functions that need the result to use get_ata_status(),
doing the same, but more careful, also reducing code duplication.
- Made get_ata_status() to also decode fixed format sense. In many cases
it is still not enough to make it useful, since it can only report results
of 28-bit command, but it is slightly better then nothing.
- Organize error reporting in ata_do_cmd(), so that if caller specified
AP_FLAG_CHK_COND, it is responsible for command errors (non-ioctl ones).
- Make HPA/AMA errors not fatal for identify subcommand.
- Fix reprobe() not being called on HPA/AMA when in quiet mode.
- Remove not very useful messages from format and sanitize commands
with -y flag. Once they started, they often can't be stopped any way.