MFS r349163: ixl(4)/ixlv(4): Update Intel XL710 PF and VF drivers to ixl-1.11.9 and ixlv-1.5.8
Update the legacy (non-iflib) drivers in stable/11 with recent changes from the
Intel out-of-tree version.
- Support for new BASE-T device with additional link speeds (2.5G and 5G) and EEE
- Additional I2C access methods backported from ixl-iflib
- FW LLDP Agent control with sysctl added for X722 devices (this already existed for 710 devices)
- MAC/VLAN filters handling has been refactored
- Building and loading if_ixlv as a KLD has been fixed
This commit is not from CURRENT since the driver in 12/13 uses iflib, and the decision was
made to not use iflib in FreeBSD 11 releases.
Submitted by: Krzysztof Galazka <email@example.com>
Approved by: re@ (gjb@)
Sponsored by: Intel Corporation
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D20290