[ath_hal] [ath_hal_ar9300] ANI fixes and preparation for userland control.
- The ani function bitmap was being badly used when determining if a command could be used. In hostap modes only a couple of the ANI control parameters are enabled.
- The ani function bitmap was not being reset to HAL_ANI_ALL if transitioning from AP -> STA.
- Change mrcCckOff to mrcCck - 1 == on, rather than 1 == off. This matches the API used to set the value from userland via the diagnostic API.
- Handle OFDM/CCK noise immunity level commands in ar9300_ani_control(). These will only come from userland and it will go and program the rest of the ANI control parameters with the values in the ANI table.
- Ensure all of the ANI parameters can be tweaked at runtime, even if they're disabled.
- carambola2 (AR9331), STA/AP modes