deskutils/py-autokey: update to 0.95.10
- Mitigate crashes when entering invalid Python regular expressions in the window filter dialogue.
- Added option to disable the handling of the Capslock modifier key. Fixes issues when that key is remapped to something else, for example Ctrl. The new option can be found in the settings dialogue.
- API function system.exec_command() now only trims the last character in the output, if it is actually a newline character. If the executed command does not output a newline at the end, the full output is returned.
- Fixed wrong optional argument in man page for autokey-run.
- Removed unnecessarily set executable bit from several AutoKey SVG icons.
Submitted by: Daniel Shafer <email@example.com> (maintainer)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D29350