Update to the latest release 5.0.10.
Upgrade urgency: SECURITY if you use an affected platform (see below).
Otherwise the upgrade urgency is MODERATE.
This release fixes a potential heap overflow when using a heap allocator other
than jemalloc or glibc's malloc. See:
Other fixes in this release:
- Avoid case of Lua scripts being consistently aborted due to OOM
- XPENDING will not update consumer's seen-time
- A blocked XREADGROUP didn't propagated the XSETID to replicas / AOF
- UNLINK support for streams
- RESTORE ABSTTL won't store expired keys into the DB
- Hide AUTH from MONITOR
- Cluster: reduce spurious PFAIL/FAIL states upon delayed PONG receival
- Cluster: Fix case of clusters mixing accidentally by gossip
- Cluster: Allow blocked XREAD on a cluster replica
- Cluster: Optimize memory usage CLUSTER SLOTS command
- RedisModule_ValueLength support for stream data type
- Minor fixes in redis-check-rdb and redis-cli
- Fix redis-check-rdb support for modules aux data
- Add fsync in replica when full RDB payload was received