gnupg: Update to 2.2.21
- gpg: Improve symmetric decryption speed by about 25%. See commit 144b95cc9d.
- gpg: Support decryption of AEAD encrypted data packets.
- gpg: Add option --no-include-key-block. [#4856]
- gpg: Allow for extra padding in ECDH. [#4908]
- gpg: Only a single pinentry is shown for symmetric encryption if the pinentry supports this. [#4971]
- gpg: Print a note if no keys are given to --delete-key. [#4959]
- gpg,gpgsm: The ridiculous passphrase quality bar is not anymore shown. [#2103]
- gpgsm: Certificates without a CRL distribution point are now considered valid without looking up a CRL. The new option --enable-issuer-based-crl-check can be used to revert to the former behaviour.
- gpgsm: Support rsaPSS signature verification. [#4538]
- gpgsm: Unless CRL checking is disabled lookup a missing issuer certificate using the certificate's authorityInfoAccess. [#4898]
- gpgsm: Print the certificate's serial number also in decimal notation.
- gpgsm: Fix possible NULL-deref in messages of --gen-key. [#4895]
- scd: Support the CardOS 5 based D-Trust Card 3.1.
- dirmngr: Allow http URLs with "LOOKUP --url".
- wkd: Take name of sendmail from configure. Fixes an OpenBSD specific bug. [#4886]