Update to 11.66
Changes since last update of this port:
- QS_ClientIpFromHeader supports pseudo IP by creating a hash of a HTTP request header's value if the header name is prefixed by '#', e.g. #Authorization to use the HTTP basic auth header. It's also possible to use the client's SSL client certificate's subject and issuer DN if you specify #SSL_CLIENT_S_DN instead of a real HTTP header name. Note: Does not work for IP geolocation.
- Fixed: QS_SrvMinDataRate did not enfore (log only) min data rate in simple mode (only one arg). Improved min. data rate calculation and updated documentation.
- Fixed: Several typos in documentation.
- Updated request header filter rules (allows signed HTTP exchanges content type in Accept header).
- qsgeo: New pattern to detect "readable" format (no longer adding IP address range twice for some file formats).
- QS_Status: adds the QS_AllConn variable to the maxClients object.
Sponsored by: Netzkommune GmbH