Update to 2.1.2
remove clogf now that we have clogf in libm
- partial release notes from upstream
Copyright 2001 - 2019 by Joe Taylor, K1JT.
Release: WSJT-X 2.1.1 November 25, 2019 ---------------------
WSJT-X 2.1.1 is a bug fix only release addressing regressions in the
prior v2.1.0 release.
- Document rules for the UDP message protocol.
- Fix bug that could cause display of a blank Settings window.
- Fix message parsing to properly handle 4-character directed CQs
- Fix a potential crash in the interface to Omni-Rig.
- Improve handling of unexpected rig off line status changes from Omni-Rig.
- Add an option to highlight unworked 2-character grid fields rather than 4-character grid squares.
- Fix bug that caused unwanted disabling of "Enable Tx" in Fox mode.
- Log duplicate contacts in FT8 DXpedition Fox mode.
- Regenerate the GFSK Tx waveform if Tx audio frequency is changed.
- Fix the behavior of double-clicking on a decoded message with first callsign displayed as an unresolved hash code <...>.
- Fix a problem with determining "worked before" status after a band change.
- Updates to the WSJT-X 2.1 User Guide.
- Fix a production issue with the macOS tool chain that generated broken executables.
Release: WSJT-X 2.1 July 15, 2019 -------------------
WSJT-X 2.1 is a major update that introduces FT4, a new protocol
targeted at HF contesting. Other improvements have been made in the
- FT8 waveform generated with GMSK, fully backward compatible
- user options for waterfall and spectrum display
- contest logging
- rig control
- user interface
- UDP messaging for inter-program communication
There are numerous minor enhancements and bug fixes.
We now provide a separate installation package for 64-bit Windows 7
and later, with significant improvements in decoding speed.