graphics/imv: update to 3.1.0
From ChangeLog (https://github.com/eXeC64/imv/blob/master/CHANGELOG):
- Added support for multiple image loaders, allowing imv to use libraries other than FreeImage. This adds support for SVGs, and in the future, other formats as required.
- Loaders added for libpng, libtiff, librsvg, libturbojpeg.
- Added support for binding multiple commands to a single key
- Support for hidpi rendering with SDL >= 2.0.10
- Added -v flag to show version number
- Allow 'Escape' to be bound, changing bind abort sequence to 2x'Escape'
- Fixed bug where path list from stdin would sometime be truncated
- New releases only published under the MIT license, with FreeImage optionally used under the FIPL
- Fixed several memory leaks
- Miscellaneous code cleanup and documentation fixes
While here, pet portlint.
Reported by: portscout