Update to 9.3.3
- Open PTT serial port O_NONBLOCK so /dev/tty* can be used.
- If a video device has no formats, do not add to camera list.
- Add /index.html to local docURL so help will open in browser.
From the changelog:
20190418 QSSTV 9.3.3
- fixed api documentation generation
20190418 QSSTV 9.3.2
- complete rewrite of the FTP interfaces. They now run in a seperate thread
- removed Hybrid notify config. All hybrid configurations are in one tab: Hybrid
- size of recorded wav files was internally set to 0, fixed.
- tx audio to wav file was output in mono with half the samples -> fixed
- scaling of images in sstv tx mode -> fixed
- show image with template when loading new image ->fixed
- callsign was not set/send in DRM tx
- new FFT implementation
- compression in DRM now based on size in stead of ratio
- fix error in reedsolomon decode when no erasures found
- repeater functions implemented
- fixed bug in AVT24-AVT90-AVT94
- removed use VIS option in SSTV (now when a VIS code is detected, the mode is restricted to that VIS mode)
- added confirmation options for delete files and program exit in gui configuration
- more testing on raspberry Pi 3 model B. (compilation and execution OK)
- added PKTLSB, PKTUSB and PKTFM in frequency config modulation
- added passband to frequency settings
- minor bug fixes