cad/gmsh: update to 4.1.3
Changes since 4.1.0:
- Improved quad meshing
- New options for automatic full-quad meshes
- Save nodesets also for physical points (Abaqus, Tochnog)
- New getPartitions, unpartition and removePhysicalName functions in API
- Small bug fixes.
- fixed full-quad subdivision if Mesh.SecondOrderLinear is set
- Fixed packing of parallelograms regression in 4.1.1.
- Added support for general affine transformations with OpenCASCADE kernel
- Improved handling of boolean tolerance (snap vertices)
- Faster crossfield calculation by default (e.g. for DelQuad algorithm)
- Fixed face vertices for PyramidN
- Renamed ONELAB "Action" and "Button" parameters "ONELAB/Action" and "ONELAB/Button"
- Added support for actions on any ONELAB button
- Added API functions for selections in user interface.
Reported by: portscout