- Pass maintainership of mail/notmuch and mail/py-notmuch to submitter.
- Update ports to version to 0.26.
- Unconditionally install completions according to Porter's Handbook Chapter 6.31. without adding extra dependencies.
- Turn on the MANPAGES option by default. Building the manual pages is kept as an option to allow for more minimal custom builds.
- Remove RUBY option as it never did anything. There are no build or install instructions in the Makefile nor %%RUBY%% references in pkg-plist. Building with the RUBY option enabled makes absolutely no difference to the produced package. The only thing ever requiring the Ruby bindings to the Notmuch library is the Vim client, which isn't built either.
- Turn mail/py-notmuch into a slave port of mail/notmuch.
- Split off EMACS option into the flavor aware slave port mail/notmuch-emacs.
- Split off MUTT option into the slave port mail/notmuch-mutt.
- Perform miscellaneous cleanups.
fluffy Feb 27 2018, 5:01 AM
- Differential Revision
- D13944: mail/*notmuch: take maintainership, update to 0.26 & refactor
- rP463107: Maintainer reset for e-mails in domains without MX records