net/pear-Net_IPv6: Add patches for handling zones
The upstream Net/IPv6 package from PEAR has significant bugs revolving around
handling of string presentation v6 addresses which have RFC 4007 zones. Patches
are added in this commit to address them plus a handful of other errors until an
updated version of the package becomes available with these changes included.
- Add getZone() and removeZone() class methods
- Alter SplitV64() to remove any zone before attempting to split an address into v6 and v4 parts. The zone has no meaning in this context
- Alter compress to remove and restore a zone prior to restoring a prefix
- Alter compress() to rejoin a compressed v6 part with a v4 part with a colon if the v6 part does not already end with one
- Fix undefined variable '$address' in isCompressible()
- Ensure no zone is present at the end of an address in _ip2Bin(). The zone is not a part of the binary address
- Change string/int arithmetic to int/int arithmetic in _ip2Bin by mapping exploded v4 address octets to integer values
- Fix unit tests to work in modern versions of php and phpunit
- Align test case class name with source file name
- Use phpunit namespaces
- Make return type of AllTests::setUp() the expected 'void'
In addition, eight unit tests are added for basic verification of zone handling.
Sponsored by: Rubicon Communications, LLC ("Netgate")
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D36151