* Django 3.2 is currently the "default" version in the ports tree due its long term support until April 2024. Thus ports that are assigned to that version will exist until then. The following ports are required to make the upgrade of net-mgmt/netbox to the 3.2 release possible because it requires Django 4.0. All of the ports listed below were created on the basis of their respective original ports: - devel/py-dj40-django-rq - devel/py-dj40-graphene-django - www/py-dj40-django-auth-ldap - www/py-dj40-django-cors-headers - www/py-dj40-django-debug-toolbar - www/py-dj40-django-filter - www/py-dj40-django-graphiql-debug-toolbar - www/py-dj40-django-js-asset - www/py-dj40-django-mptt - www/py-dj40-django-prometheus - www/py-dj40-django-redis - www/py-dj40-django-tables2 - www/py-dj40-django-taggit - www/py-dj40-django-timezone-field - www/py-dj40-djangorestframework - www/py-dj40-drf-yasg * Simplify the related CONFLICTS_INSTALL entries as well. This also reduces editing of the Makefiles if another ports need to be "repo-copied" (e.g. for Django 4.1) based on the original ports in the future.  Suggested by: se 
- Group Reviewers
- R11:89acacbfee22: net-mgmt/netbox: Create Django 4.0 consumers
- poudriere -> OK
- make index -> OK
Next steps once this diff is committed:
- Deprecate all remaining */py-dj32-* ports and let them expire on 2022-06-30.
@sunpoet : Are you ok with maintaining the new "repo-copied" ports as well as you did with the original ports? Once this diff lands, I'll deprecate all remainining */py-dj32-* ports and set an expiration date (= 2022-06-30) for them.
Also added @se as a subscriber regarding his ongoing work on the CONFLICT_INSTALL entries to give a heads-up.
- Simplify CONFLICTS_INSTALL entries as suggested by @se via private e-mail . This also reduces editing of the Makefiles if another ports need to be repo-copied (e.g. for Django 4.1) based on the original ports in the future.
- Update www/py-dj40-django-auth-ldap to the 4.1.0 release.