Page MenuHomeFreeBSD

textproc/utf8proc: Update to version 2.4.0
ClosedPublic

Authored by jrm on May 24 2019, 4:41 PM.

Details

Summary

This fixes a problem with tmux where the cursor position after the shell prompt may be missplaced if there are utf-8 characters in the shell prompt. See https://github.com/tmux/tmux/issues/1756 for details.

PR:

Submitted by:

Reported by:

Diff Detail

Repository
rP FreeBSD ports repository
Lint
Automatic diff as part of commit; lint not applicable.
Unit
Automatic diff as part of commit; unit tests not applicable.

Event Timeline

jrm created this revision.May 24 2019, 4:41 PM
jrm added a comment.May 24 2019, 4:45 PM

I ran this through poudriere for 11/12 i386/amd64 and I did 11 i386 and 12amd64 poudriere runs for each of textprocs/ut8proc's dependencies.

This revision was not accepted when it landed; it landed in state Needs Review.Jun 16 2019, 10:29 PM
This revision was automatically updated to reflect the committed changes.