- Introduce new option for SQLite support
- Modernize the options regarding the database types
- Define MYSQL and FASTCGI as new default options (formely: APACHE instead of FASTCGI and PGSQL if DB_TYPE in make.conf was set to it)
While I'm here:
- Fix the license and add the location to the license file
- Convert the usage to GH_TUPLE to USE_GITHUB/GH_ACCOUNT as GH_TUPLE is not meant for the default distribution file.
- Remove no longer required CONFLICTS because mail/sympa5 no longer exists in the Ports tree
- Remove SUB_LIST because the variables are no longer referenced in one of the files defined in SUB_FILES
- Sort variables a bit to place them to their intended locations
Changelog since 6.2.36:
- Built-in authentication: RC4 reversible encryption of password storage in database was dropped. To rehash encrypted passwords, see "Upgrading notes"
- Format of session cookie was changed. Session cookies generated with earlier releases will be invalidated.
- Authorization scenarios: The "default" scenario files named *.default (regular file or symbolic link) are no longer available. See also "Upgrading notes".
- Files for message footer and header were renamed to message_footer and message_header.
- WWSympa: LDAP authentication will no longer perform search operation twice. Now it retrieves entry for the user by a search operation at once, then checks if account is available by a bind operation.
- WWSympa: Feature of sympa_altemails cookie was removed. alternative_email_attribute parameter in auth.conf was deprecated.
- Primary auth.conf, crawlers_detection.conf and trusted_applications.conf will be used by non-primary domains by default. Previously primary ones were omitted.
- Tasks: Task files will be put in tasks subdirectory. Previously they were put in global_task_models or list_task_models subdirectory. Older task files will be automatically copied to new places during upgrading process.
8 Oracle Database: There is a change on usage of db_host parameter. See "Upgrading notes" and instruction for details.
- WWSympa: Login form was refactored. Some templates including web_tt2/login.tt2 and web_tt2/login_menu.tt2 were changed.
- Now the lists with bounce addresses can not be created. Addresses with local part "bounce" or prefix "bounce+" are used for bounce management and should not be used as list addresses.
- Refactoring on mail templates
- Feature request: add a "global" mail signature
- Adding ARC support
- SSO session refresh won't reset WWSympa's session
- Long email addresses in system messages might be folded
- Moderation process on the lists with obsoleted parameter host fails
- File extension may contain spaces by using gettext_strftime()
- WWSympa: Loading home page takes long time
- WWSympa: Older CSS files would be cleared
- Bug in logic. Password is in md5 format, not rehashing
Merged pull requests:
- Allow to use Gitlab CI
Submitted by: Geoffroy Desvernay (maintainer)
Approved by: (one of the mentors)