Undeprecate and save the port from the big Qt4 wipeout by switching from Qt4 to Qt5. Also set games/anki temporarily as BROKEN because www/py-qt5-webengine is still broken. This will change when www/qt5-webengine gets updated to a more recent version soon (hopefully to the end of Q1).
Notable changes since 2.0.52:
- Anki 2.1 uses the same scheduling, syncing and file format as Anki 2.0.x, so one can upgrade and downgrade at will.
- Switched from Python 2.7 to Python 3.6+ and from Qt 4 to Qt 5
- Add-ons will need to be updated to work with 2.1.
- Built in MathJax support
- A "restore backup" option in the profiles screen
- SVG rendering support for LaTeX
- Improved add-on configuration, management and updating
- Night mode for reviewing
- Improved pasting, with less unnecessary formatting included, and better handling of media links.
For full changes, please see: