- Several API and organizational changes in the Routinator library crate for the various improvements below.
- New output format csvext that mimics the output format of the Original RIPE NCC Validator.
- Support for alternative resource extensions and validation defined in [RFC 8360].
- Support for cargo-deb-based Debian packaging.
- Log warnings for stale manifests and CRLs.
- Optional HTTP service in rtrd mode. This can be enabled via the --listen-http command line option and the listen-http config option. This is only the beginning of more extensive monitoring support.
- Converts the endianess of the serial number in the SerialNotify RTR PDU.
For a full changelog see: