Notable changes since 1.21.2:
- Appearance of the paginators might be different from the current 1.x templates.
- Removed the template argument to the table constructor, use template_name instead.
- Stopped adding column names to the class attribute of table cells (<td> tags) by default.
- verbose_names derived from model fields are not passed through title() anymore, only the first character is converted to upper case. This follows Django's convention for verbose field names: "The convention is not to capitalize the first letter of the verbose_name. Django will automatically capitalize the first letter where it needs to."
- Many other bugfixes, for a full changelog see here: