- Add some basic checks for i_fc* bits (ToDS, FromDS, MoreFrag, Protected); those are used / checked across various places in Tx path.
- Mark injected 802.11 frame as encapsulated (just as it should be).
- Classify 802.11 frame in a proper way (extract ether_type from LLC header for Data frames, use AC_BE queue for others (NoData / Management / Control).
- Subtract header length from tx_bytes statistics (so it will correspond to the comment).
- Use KASSERT for default case in DIR_MASK switch statement (all 4 values were explicitly checked, so it should not be emitted to the binary anyway).
- rS327371: net80211: sanitize input for ieee80211_output()
Checked with RTL8188EU (AP) + Intel 6205 (STA).
|687 ↗||(On Diff #35464)|
IMHO, that was not really needed - IEEE80211_FC1_DIR_MASK is 0x03 and all 4 possible values are checked before 'default' statement (which is mostly needed due to Wswitch-default (or something like that - I don't remember exactly) compiler warning category).