- default options build fine on 10.3 i386/amd64, 11.0 i386/amd64, 12.0 amd64
- FP64=on builds fine on 10.3 i386/amd64, 11.0 i386/amd64, 12.0 amd64
- OCL20=off builds fine on 10.3 amd64, 11.0 amd64, 12.0 amd64
- TEST=on builds fine on 10.3 i386/amd64, 11.0 i386/amd64, 12.0 amd64
- OpenCL 2.0 runtime with drm-next@1f8dbbb2ab25 merged with rS323707 on Intel HD530 (Skylake GT2) works fine
- OpenCL 1.2 runtime (default on i386) works fine as well
Using a snapshot is a better solution than trying to backport support for LLVM 4.0 while we await the release of beignet 1.4.
|30 ↗||(On Diff #30803)|
This change looks incorrect. abs() should not just be removed to avoid the error. Instead, cast as necessary to get the correct abs(int).
|37 ↗||(On Diff #30803)|
Same as above
- Add an option to disable OpenCL 2.0 on amd64 from bug 217771. OpenCL apps fail inside i386 jail on amd64 probably due to missing compatibility for DRM ioctls (at least on drm-next), so disabling OpenCL 2.0 on amd64 maybe the only way to provide an imitation of testing on i386. Besides, OpenCL 2.0 is still unstable even on amd64.