devel/lfcbase: update 1.14.6 -> 1.15.0
devel/lfcxml: update 1.2.11 -> 1.3.0
databases/cego: update 2.45.35 -> 2.46.0
databases/cegobridge: update 1.5.4 -> 1.6.0
Please note: database updates from 2.45.x to version 2.46.x require
a xml tableset export and import, since table structure information
has been changed!
- Added template class GraphT for dependency graph implementations
- Fix in BigInteger::mul and BigInteger::div, signing was not treated ( e.g. -12 * 12 => -144 ( was 144 ) )
lfcxml: get in sync with lfcbase
- Added fix in CegoViewObject::getId. Since it cannot be decided, if the underlying query result has been changed, we have to throw MOD_QUERY_ID
- Another query cache fix in CegoFunction:getId, rand and liob functions have been added to throw MOD_QUERY_ID exception, since for those function it can not be ad hoc decided, if the result is modified
- Added type dimension information for CegoField class. This enables the database to define length and dim information for fixed and decimal data types. For this the syntax has been expanded. Instead of storing RESERVED_BTREE_FLOATLEN for btrees on fixed or decimal columns, the specified length information is used now.
Submitted by: Björn Lemke <firstname.lastname@example.org>