- Remove last remnants of gnuradio split
- Remove extraneous += from blind copying of portlint output
[2.2.1] - 2020-02-24
with VOLK 2.2.0, we introduced another AVX rotator bug which is fixed with this release.
In the process 2 more bugs were identified and fixed. Further, we saw some documentation improvements.
- Clayton Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Michael Dickens <email@example.com>
- Fix loop bound in AVX rotator
- Fix out-of-bounds read in AVX2 square dist kernel
- Fix length checks in AVX2 index max kernels
- includes: rearrange attributes to simplify macros Whitespace
- kernels: fix usage in header comments