New port: databases/p5-Redis-JobQueue:
The Redis::JobQueue package is a set of Perl modules which allows creation of
a simple job queue based on Redis server capabilities.
- Supports the automatic creation of job queues, job status monitoring, updating the job data set, obtaining a consistent job from the queue, removing jobs, and the classification of possible errors.
- Contains various reusable components that can be used separately or together.
- Provides an object oriented API.
- Support of storing arbitrary job-related data structures.
- Simple methods for organizing producer, worker, and consumer clients.