Upgrade net/nmsg to version 0.15.0:
- Added runtime-tunable environment variables NMSG_GRALIAS_FILE and NMSG_OPALIAS_FILE.
- Added compile-time version info to API: NMSG_LIBRARY_VERSION and MSG_LIBRARY_VERSION_NUMBER; and runtime functions: nmsg_get_version() and nmsg_get_version_number().
- Ensure nmsg_sock_parse_sockspec() returns an error if an invalid port range is supplied.
- Fixed nmsg_io filtering default policy logic. (Previously, if the final filter returned "declined", that result was returned in place of the configured default policy.)
- Make nmsg_output_set_buffered() able to unbuffer nmsg_output_type_json objects.
- Fixed many compiler check warnings.
- Added multiple unit tests.
- Fix bugs caught by static analysis (cppcheck).
- For protobuf compatibility, renamed all protobuf-c generated enum names and types, although the wire format of the messages remains the same. (Thank you to Chris Morrow.) Compatibility definitions added to nmsg/compat.h to allow existing code to continue using the old names.
- Miscellaneous documentation improvements.
Sponsored by: Farsight Security, Inc.