devel/nimble: Update to 0.10.0
Nimble now uses the Nim compiler directly via nim e to execute nimble
scripts rather than embedding the Nim VM.
Several other features and fixes have been implemented to improve general
development and test workflows:
- nimble test now sports a -continue or -c flag that allows tests to continue on failure, removes all created test binaries on completion and warns if no tests found.
- The --inclDeps or -i flag enables nimble uninstall to remove all dependent packages during uninstall.
- Added documentation on the usage of a custom nimbleDir.
- Package type interactive prompt is more readable.
- Save temporary files in a per-user temp dir to enable Nimble on multi-user systems.
- CTRL-C is now handled correctly in interactive prompts.
- Fixed issue where empty package list led to error.
- Fixed issue where file:// was prepended incorrectly.
- Fixed miscellaneous issues in version parsing, Github auth and briefClone.
- Miscellaneous cleanup of deprecated procs.
Submitted by: Neal Nelson <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)