www/py-django-allauth: Update to 0.39.1
- Pet portlint
Changelog since 0.38.0:
- The linkedin_oauth2 provider now gracefully deals with old V1 data that might still be present in SocialAccount.extra_data.
- New providers: JupyterHub (OAuth2), Steam (OpenID)
- Refactor translations: Portuguese (Portugal).
- Add testing for Django 2.2 (no code changes required)
Backwards incompatible changes
- linkedin_oauth2: As the LinkedIn V1 API is deprecated, the user info endpoint has been moved over to use the API V2. The format of the user extra_data is different and the profile picture is absent by default.
Submitted by: email@example.com (maintainer)