New port: www/py-django-common-helpers
py-django-common-helpers consists of the following things:
- Middleware that makes sure a web-app runs either on or without "www" in the domain.
- "SessionManagerBase" base class, that helps in keeping session related code object-oriented and clean.
- "EmailBackend" for authenticating users based on their email, apart from username.
- Custom db fields that can be used in models including a "UniqueHashField" and "RandomHashField".
- Bunch of helpful functions in helper.py
- "render_form_field" template tag that makes rendering form fields easy and DRY.
- Couple of dry response classes: "JsonResponse" and "XMLResponse" in the django_common.http that can be used in views that give json/xml responses.
Approved by: miwi (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D19544