Upgrade the devel/fstrm port from version 0.3.2 to 0.4.0:
- Added manual pages for fstrm_capture and fstrm_dump.
- Added new tool, fstrm_replay, for replaying saved Frame Streams data to a socket connection.
- Adds TCP support. Add tcp_writer to the core library which implements a bi-directional Frame Streams writer as a TCP socket client. Introduces new developer API: fstrm_tcp_writer_init, fstrm_tcp_writer_options_init, fstrm_tcp_writer_options_destroy, fstrm_tcp_writer_options_set_socket_address, and fstrm_tcp_writer_options_set_socket_port.
- fstrm_capture: new options for reading from TCP socket.
- fstrm_capture: add "-c" / "--connections" option to limit the number of concurrent connections it will accept.
- fstrm_capture: add "-b / --buffer-size" option to set the read buffer size (effectively the maximum frame size) to a value other than the default 256 KiB.
- fstrm_capture: skip oversize messages to fix stalled connections caused by messages larger than the read highwater mark of the input buffer. Discarded messages are logged for the purposes of tuning the input buffer size.
- fstrm_capture: complete sending of FINISH frame before closing connection.
- Various test additions and improvements.
Add a patch to fix a build issue on FreeBSD.
Adjust statement USE vs. USES ordering in Makefile to pacify portlint.
Approved by: Leo Vandewoestijne <email@example.com> (maintainer)
Sponsored by: Farsight Security, Inc.