April - 0.9.3
- Double clicking on DXCC Widget name of the Entity will show the QSO is providing that status on the Search widget.
- Added DXCC support for Kosovo.
- Bugfix: Default band & mode are now defined as the most used band and mode.
- Bugfix: TX frequency was not saved.
- Bugfix: In the dxcc status widget, some countries were showing the UN flag unappropriately.
- Bugfix: When updating the CTY file, query errors were shown on world.readCTYCSV function.
- Bugfix: When editing the QRZ, the cursor position was not properly maintained.
- Bugfix: Fixed the flags of several DXCC entities that were not correctly shown.
- Bugfix: DXCC Status widget was not listing all the DX entities.
- Bugfix: Modes & Bands where not always properly updated from the Setup.
- Bugfix: Adding new QSO that implies a DXCC or WAZ status already worked failed.
- Bugfix: Updating the WAZ status was not always possible due to a incorrect DB query.
- Updated translations: Danish (TNX Joe), Spanish (EA4TV).