- Update to latest version
- Change to new upstream distribution
- This also fixes build with clang6 on head
By John A. Magliacane <email@example.com> (08-Dec-14)
- Modified the "build" script to better accommodate the Mac OSX platform, and fixed a contradiction in the documentation relating to the description of the situational and time variability parameters used in the ITM and ITWOM propagation models. (Thanks John M. Vanderau, AA0DN)
- Modified the man pages for improved rendering. (Thanks Randy Berry, N3LRX)
- Added a field limit in the citydecoder utility to prevent crashing if the coordinate file being read should contain unexpectantly large fields. (Thanks David Binderman)
By John A. Magliacane <firstname.lastname@example.org> (08-Jan-14):
- The copyright restriction on the ITWOM 3.0 propagation model has been removed. ITWOM 3.0 code may now be used and modified under the GPLv2 license.
- Commented out unused variables and calculations in itwom3.0.cpp to eliminate gcc warnings about unused but set variables.
- Fixed a bug that caused path loss graphs to be plotted incorrectly.
- Embellished the "citydecoder" utility to handle U.S. Census County Subdivision files, thereby providing an additional source of city names and locations not necessarily contained in previously handled Incorporated Places/Census Designated data files.
- Corrected the image size written to the header of Xastir-compatible .ppm maps.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented the "Mode of propagation" from appearing in Path Analysis reports when running in -oldtim mode.
- Added a -log command line switch that allows SPLAT!'s command line and all associated switches and arguments to be written to a logfile for future reference or re-execution at a later time.
- Modified SPLAT!'s "build" script for better handling of OSX. (Thanks Glen Bizeau, VE9GLN)
- Changed some coding to eliminate compilation warnings produced by recent versions of GCC.
- Brought the documentation up to date.