ports-mgmt/synth: Upgrade version 1.65 => 1.66
The primary reason for the creation of v1.66 is to provide support for
pkgsrc on FreeBSD, DragonFly, NetBSD and initial support for Linux and
Solaris. It represents over 100 commits and was successful. Along the
way, some improvements were made for the ports version. A (likely
incomplete) list includes:
- Improve watchdog kill message by including inactive time for trigger
- Add SYNTHPROFILE variable and value to builders' mk.conf which can be used by custom local makefiles
- Force users to define TERM in environment if it is not present
- Ensure fetch(1) doesn't check for valid SSL certificates. Since all downloads are hash-checked for authenticity, misconfigured SSL of a webserver is not a good reason to break fetching.
- New 6th log which documents why existing packages are obsolete (same as setting WHYFAIL in env.) "06_obsolete_packages.log"
- New SELFTEST environment command for test mode which forces new "test" phase to execute (for ports with regression tests)
- Updated man page