- Make the script know about FreeBSD 4.8-RELEASE and 5.1-RELEASE.
- Remove FreeBSD 4.6-RELEASE.
- Use INDEX-5 for FreeBSD 5.x releases.
- Use .tbz packages for FreeBSD 5.x releases.
- Use CVS tags to find the correct INDEX version. This also makes maintenance of this script simpler, since it does not have to know about release dates.
- Do not use revision / date for -STABLE and -CURRENT (HEAD will contain the needed INDEX version).
- Fix odd link to http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/ instead of mailto:email@example.com (this was reported some time ago on the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list).
Submitted by: myself
Approved by: ceri (mentor)