- Use trademark entities.
- Add trademark attributions.
- Always use correct case for trademarks.
- Don't join trademarks with other words, e.g. using hyphens.
- Don't use trademarks as nouns (e.g. don't use "Windows NT's").
- While I'm here anyway add trademark tags for all trademarks, now that the stylesheet handles it right.
- Add entities for more trademarks / companies.
Also rename the 3Com trademark entity from t3com to tm.3com. This
should make the entity naming convention a bit more consitent. This is
done now since the entity is not used too many places yet.