security/py-ssh-audit: update to 2.5.0
- Fixed crash when running host key tests.
- Handles server connection failures more gracefully.
- Now prints JSON with indents when -jj is used (useful for debugging).
- Added MD5 fingerprints to verbose output.
- Added -d/--debug option for getting debugging output; credit Adam Russell.
- Updated JSON output to include MD5 fingerprints. Note that this results in a breaking change in the 'fingerprints' dictionary format.
- Updated OpenSSH 8.1 (and earlier) policies to include rsa-sha2-512 and rsa-sha2-256.
- Added OpenSSH v8.6 & v8.7 policies.
- Added 3 new key exchanges: gss-gex-sha1-eipGX3TCiQSrx573bT1o1Q==, gss-group1-sha1-eipGX3TCiQSrx573bT1o1Q==, and gss-group14-sha1-eipGX3TCiQSrx573bT1o1Q==.
- Added 3 new MACs: hmac-ripemd160-96, AEAD_AES_128_GCM, and AEAD_AES_256_GCM.