lang/python36: Deprecate and set to expire Python 3.6 will reach its End-of-Life at 23rd December 2021. Set the deprecation note and expiration date accordingly. Approved by: koobs (python, maintainer) Differential_Revision: D31783 MFH: Yes|No <reason>
- Group Reviewers
- R11:c92e5f7b9ad0: lang/python36: Deprecate and set to expire
- See also https://www.python.org/downloads/ at Chapter "Active Python releases"
- Use upstream language in messaging (this is distinct with ports descriptions/uses of variables)
- 3.6 is currently in security 'maintenance status', and has an 'end-of-life' date of 2021-12-23
- Link to upstream refs where they exist and are beneficial to the user
DEPRECATED=Upgrade to a newer Python version. 3.6 maintenance status: security fixes only. End-of-Life: 2021-12-23 (https://devguide.python.org/#status-of-python-branches)