- poudriere (11.2, 12.0-RELEASE, 13.0-CURRENT@r342772 amd64 + i386) -> OK
- portlint -> OK
- Inplace upgrade via pkg -> OK
- Database migrations from 2.4.9 to 2.5.6 via "python3.6 manage.py migrate" -> OK
- Upgrade by using portmaster -> same issue as in PR 233442 (https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=233442) "FLAVOR is defined while port does not have FLAVORS"
Workrounds when using portmaster:
- uninstall/reinstall netbox
- add FLAVORS/FLAVOR hack (variant B of PR 233442) before upgrading
Adding matthew@ as subscriber because he also uses net-mgmt/netbox and to give him the possibility to test the new version.